Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Friday 15 July 2016

Foragers Diary Blog



There is a new foragers diary blog available for your to all look at and use, the Foragers Diary series here on the Bushcraft Education blog has proved popular over the last couple of years and I really enjoy preparing posts for it and hopefully we have been able to share some really interesting tips, experiences and how-to's but to make the most of all the wild food that is available I've started a new 'micro-blog' and aim to share something about wild food almost every day.

I eat a lot of wild food and it is rare that a day passes without me at least spotting some form of wild edible, even if I don't have a chance to pick it and use it that day. So you will see shorter more regular posts on foraging on the new blog, sometimes it will just be a few pictures and ID tips of something I've seen that day;

Like these redshanks.

Other times it might be a info on a recipe or a meal I've made with wild food;

Like our wild Christmas dinner from two years ago
Sometimes perhaps a hunting or fishing experience;

Where you will share my varying degrees of success at converting the local wildlife into tasty meals. 

I hope you enjoy the more regular wild food updates and perhaps learn something from them.

To get to the new blog click HERE   

All the best
Geoff 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Bushcraft Education Videos